Tuesday, January 21, 2014

ITUNES SCAM FRAUD

Amazing, one of the seminal bands of my late adolescence was Guster. This is sort of an something to be ashamed of I guess.  There was this girl who gave me Lost and Gone Forever and Let's Keep It Together on mp3 cd the first week of college. I listened to this stuff while I studied throughout the first couple years of college very regularly. This is back to the days before I had an ipod. I listened to two different mp3 CDs each without about 150 songs on them. Morpheus Kazaa....sort of only expanded my music collection ... that much. Anyways...this band went to Tufts, where the girl I dated at the time I found Guster was going to school. This made for a bittersweet breakup soundtrack. Extra sentimental....until I found out every other song written is a breakup song. The other 40% are about falling in love and 10% are about food, dogs, and getting high.  Anyways, on the album Keep It Together, track 13 is called Silence, its literally 30 seconds of silence....and they charge $1.29 for this...like not even free, or 99 cents, but really, 1.29 for a long pause WTF, what idiot bought that shit  la carte.

No comments:

Post a Comment