Tuesday, June 2, 2009

New York Moments

No time to post.  But I'm typing this at a starbucks in times square, so you know something good will follow.

Event Time
00:02  Use bathroom at La Guardia, guy shake-dry hands off into my face
02:30  Drunk falls straight onto 5th Ave in broad daylight blocking traffic, we are not doctors
04:00  Guy looking at ground walks straight into me while standing on corner
36:00  Woman next to us at dinner sneers about our discussion of High School Musical, "I have no words."
48:00  Upon learning that I am moving to Miami, someone recommends I go to Gordon Biersch when I get there

Some weird things I saw in NYC
That's a freaking panda staring at the ass of a 9 foot tall golden bull

 
 
Don't even know what to say about this
 Hey, another I know another eye surgeon with a similar name

2 comments: