Sunday, April 12, 2009

Top 10 Favorite Fictional Females

So, this list is by no means definitive or final, yet. But, I think so far it represents a fairly decent cross section of the ideal woman. As hard as I tried, I had trouble finding women from literature, comic books, or music to include on the list. Thus, they are all television or movie characters. I'm sure that at some point I will have to revise the list, but, I'll tell you that no matter what, the first two will always remain in my top ten. Sorry blondies, the list is heavy on the brunettes.

1. Robin Scherbatsky (How I Met Your Mother)




2. Sarah "Mac" MacKenzie (JAG)





3. Kirsten Cohen (The OC)




4. Meadow Soprano (The Sopranos)




5. Cheryl David (Curb Your Enthusiasm)





6. Kelly Kapowski (Saved by the Bell)





7. Bonnie Barstow (Knight Rider)






8. Charlotte "Charlie" Blackwood (Top Gun)





9. Lisa (Weird Science)




10. Karen Filippelli (The Office)


2 comments:

  1. hehe. you and brunettes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.wwtdd.com/2009/04/kelly-mcgillis-is-gay-now/


    Sorry Dude....

    ReplyDelete