Sunday, May 17, 2009

Endorsement of The Week: Sweet Baby Ray's Barbeque Sauce

Described as "thick and sweet with a kick!" Sweet Baby Ray's barbeque sauce is my new favorite thing and McBrandon's Endorsement for the 22nd week of 2009.



I was first introduced to this mysterious playful new condiment while watching a video on how to stock refrigerators in order to impress women.  NSFW

The guy in the video, Chi City Mayne, suggests that if you have an assortment of drinks, it will open up your world to women.  There are two non-drink items that you must have in yourfridge though, the first being Sweet Baby Ray's, the second being, Ranch dressing. 

I had never heard of it before, but figured I would buy some anyways.  As always, everyone else already knew about it.  The next day I was at my friend's apartment frying up the Bass we caught last weekend.  Now this is the same friend who held out on me about the wonders of Mint.com 
So I wasn't surprised to see none other than SBR BBQ sauce in his fridge.  Jerk.

Then, yesterday, I am at a BBQ at my intern's house and this fool also has Sweet Baby Ray's, so I slathered it on my chicken breast and damn that stuff is good.  I'm gonna take some OK Joe's and Gate's sauce with me to Miami, but, I am definitely going to get some Sweet Baby Ray's when I get there. 

Even better, for you celiac disease sufferers, it's gluten-free too!

Anyways, I hope you and your mother, and everyone else already knows the glory of SBR sauce, if not, go and get some, tonight.

1 comment:

  1. In keeping with opening up your world to women, I have champagne and brie in my fridge. I could smoke up some ribs for you to slather that sauce over and we’d be in business! In all seriousness, I have got to try this stuff if you think it is so stinkin’ good. Now let me ask you, what should a woman keep in her fridge to entice the opposite sex, excluding SBR’s of course? Just curious and anxious to try that ever lovin’ sauce myself :)
    P.S. your blogs are hilarious! They keep my friend and I forever entertained.

    ReplyDelete