Friday, February 6, 2009

My Favorite T.V. Theme Songs

The other night, my friend triple H and I were cruising around Westwood and the topic of television theme songs came up. I mentioned that LA Law was of the best tv themes ever, I assumed since she is in law school that she would agree. I was wrong. Apparently I am too young to have watched LA Law, but I will say, that saxophone solo was pretty frickin' sweet. These are my favorite television themes, all are great shows, not surprisingly, television themes really peaked in the 80s and early 90s.

1. Growing Pains

2. L.A. Law

3. Doogie Howser, M.D.

4. M*A*S*H

5. Alvin & the Chipmunks

6. Law & Order

7. Miami Vice

8. E.R.

9. Knight Rider

10. Chip 'n Dale: Rescue Rangers

"Television! Teacher, Mother, Secret Lover!" - Homer Simpson

No comments:

Post a Comment