Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Octo-Mom

The Huffington Post, arguably the web's most successful blog, has blogged about Nadya Suleman, the woman who recently gave birth to 8 babies, thus, so will I.

First, dogs have litters of eight puppies.
Second, whatever fertility "doctor" that implants 8 embryos into a single woman who is unemployed with six kids is a greedy douche.
Third, deep down in the bottom of my heart, I feel so bad for this woman and her children. That is because I am certain that she must have either a lobster or slow growing tumor inside her brain that has rendered her insane. I am not kidding.
Fourth, I hope she is smart enough to reject the melamine tainted baby formula should China be generous enough to donate. Not getting my hopes up.

Here is a link to the interview with Ann Curry (my favorite broadcast journalist after Robin Meade). Something about her just looks like shes not all there. I really think she should have a CT scan of her head.

1 comment:

  1. i dont know if anyone would want her babies since she's freaking crazy!!!!! maybe those kids have a chance with normal parents. i really think they need to take them away from her and at least help the deal with the six she has. and some people have said she's trying to be angelina jolie, i think a lot of people forget or sometimes overlook the face that mrs. jolie pitt has lots of cash. enough to care for each kid three times over. and this woman is crazy and on welfare. i say burn the greedy doctor at the stake get the money he has and give it to the other kids she already has...

    ReplyDelete