Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Hello Texas















So today is day 6 of the 30 day no meat trial. It is going really well, I went out for Vietnamese food with Amy last night and ordered the Mi Xao Chay, I almost liked it more than the Bun Thit Nuong. Anyways, I am in Houston for my interview at Baylor tomorrow morning. The flight wasn't too bad, but the weather here isn't that great, it's 40 degrees and raining. I should be going meatless for another 25 days but, depending on the options and atmosphere at the interview dinners, I may have to order the steak because you don't win friends with salad. Houston from what I've seen so far, looks like Los Angeles if only the bad parts of Los Angeles were part of Texas. Hopefully it gets better.

1 comment:

  1. hey! I can actually read that -- the viet dishes in vietnamese. haha. :D Mind you, I don't really know how to read/write.

    ReplyDelete