Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I'm a Pescatarian


It sounds like an astrological sign, but, I broke down and ordered salmon at the applicant dinner tonight. I suppose that ordering the fish instead of steak in an attempt to mitigate the sissy factor of a guy ordering a vegetarian entree when the food is free was futile. I was going to order the filet though, it was the most expensive thing on the menu. The waitress, was cute faced but very, very overweight. I asked her what her favorite was, and she said the salmon. In all honesty the salmon was delicious and I wanted to order it but was afraid it might smell too fishy. Anyways, this whole diet was to lose weight and live a longer life and I think that fish minus red meat is healthier than strict vegetarian [rationalizing]. But seriously, why is it not a compliment to say, "that girl has such a pretty face, she should be a plus size model!" Goes over like the Hindenburg. On a lighter note, I learned that the one of my other dinners is going to be at Geisha House.

1 comment:

  1. well i'm glad you are going to give fish a try. just dont eat anything that's you know endangered. (bluefin tuna) and geisha house... psh...i know this might sound lame but order their signature cocktail the kiss..its so yummy and it has a lychee in it! as far as the food goes... i make better sushi.

    ReplyDelete