Friday, January 2, 2009

I only have six months to live.


























I'm not dying that I know of, but, my life is sort of ending. Residency starts July 1st 2009. That means I have approximately six months to live and accomplish what I need to accomplish before I enter 7 years of slavery with 80-110 hr weeks, with never more than a week at a time for vacation and only 4 days off per month. So here is a preliminary list of things I hope to get done. I'll take suggestions as well.

Travel, hopefully New Zealand but anywhere outside the United States will suffice.
Bungee Jump
Talk to strangers, make friends
Give up drinking and meat for 30 days
Exercise, god bless my iron gym
Clean my room, purge my house of the useless
Go to NYC
Go snowboarding
Run 10 miles
Learn new songs for the piano
Learn some jokes clean and dirty
Build a new wardrobe
Re-establish a spiritual life



What else can I add? What would you do with six months to live?

3 comments:

  1. aww. i like the last one. when am i going to see you again? i'm going to vegas MLK weekend. I hope you're not in town then! Unless you'll be in vegas, too.

    giving up meat?
    build a new wardrobe? -- dude, i like shopping for my brother and w/ my brother. we should go sometimes. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. since i'll be going into the field of lifestyle consultation i can help you with half of your list. let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be home towards the end of January. Yeah, we can go shopping as long as you don't buy me raw denim.

    ReplyDelete